Two gay blokes, who don't always get on, one Land Rover, which don't always get on, endeavour to embark on a two stage 9 week road trip across Europe and Morocco, then Europe again but this time with some straight geezer.
It'll be fun - we hope.
Monday, 27 October 2008
Finally - some more pics
This should take us from just south of Andora through to Normandie.
Fantastic pics Nigel!! I've got your comrade in arms on phone talking me through although it's like blind leading the blind as he's not on net!! Looks absolutlely beautiful....we'll see if the long-awaited newsletter does it justice! He's bemoaning his fate at being requested to diarise as we speak!!! LOL Catherine / sparrow
Fantastic pics Nigel!! I've got your comrade in arms on phone talking me through although it's like blind leading the blind as he's not on net!!
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutlely beautiful....we'll see if the long-awaited newsletter does it justice! He's bemoaning his fate at being requested to diarise as we speak!!! LOL
Catherine / sparrow
Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...
ReplyDelete